Mayor Derek Armstead, the City of Linden, the Department of Parks & Recreation are pleased to offer Kids Sound & Meditation.
Click here to view and/or download the informational flyer for this program.
- Who: For kids ages 10 through 16.
- What: Kids Sound and Meditation class. Children will learn learn different ways to incorporate meditation and mindfulness into their daily routine. Crystal sound bowls will be played to help them relax their minds and bodies. Your child will leave with great tools that they can bring with them into their lives.
- Where: John T. Gregorio Center, which is located at 330 Helen Street.
- When: Tuesdays, September 19 through October 24, from 6:15pm until 7pm.
- How: Fee for the program is $25. To view full class description and register online, click here. In person registration is available 9am until 4pm at the JTG Center (330 Helen Street) or the Linden Multi-Purpose Center (1025 John Street). Online registration available 24/7. All first time registrants are required to call during business hours to have an account set up. For more information, email us here, or call 908-474-8600