Mayor Derek Armstead, the City of Linden, and the Department of Parks & Recreation are pleased to announce the 2024 Indoor Soccer Program. Register early to secure a spot on a team!
Click here to view and/or download the informational flyer for this program.
- Who: Open to all children ages 6 through 12.
- What: Indoor soccer. All participants must have their own shin guards.
- Where: All League games are played at the Linden Multi Purpose Center, which is located at 1025 John Street.
- When: The League begins on Saturday, January 13, 2024 at 10:15am.
- How: Registration deadline is December 29, 2023. After deadline, all registrants must register at the main office and a waiting list will be established. Registration fee is $56 for residents, and $66 for non-residents. The registration fee includes a one-time annual $6 insurance fee. All participants must have their own shin guards. Register online here, or register in person at the John T. Gregorio Center (330 Helen Street) from 9am until 4pm, or at the Linden Multi Purpose Center (1025 John Street) from 9am until 7pm. All locations accept checks, money orders, Visa and Mastercard. No refunds once the League begins. For more information, call (908) 474-8600. Please note: all new “First
- Child’s original birth certificate.
- Household bill showing proof of residency.
- Diver’s License or photo ID of parent/guardian signing up their child.