Mayor Derek Armstead, the City of Linden, and the Department of Parks & Recreation are pleased to offer Senior Citizen Line Dancing.
Click here to view and/or download the informational flyer for this program.
- Who: For Linden senior residents.
- What: Senior line dancing classes. Line dancing for seniors is a fun, healthy and rewarding activity and exercise. Dancing styles incorporated into the class include salsa, ballroom and country western.
- When: Thursdays, September 14 through December 21, 2023, from 10:30am until 11:30am.
- No class on November 23, 2023.
- Where: John T. Gregorio Center, which is located at 330 Helen Street.
- How: Free program for all Linden senior residents. To view full class description and register online, click here. For more information, email here or call (908) 474-8600. In person registration is available 9am – 4pm at the JTG Center (330 Helen Street) or at the Linden Multi-Purpose Center (1025 John Street). Online registration is available 24/7.