Mayor Derek Armstead, the City of Linden, and the Department of Parks & Recreation are pleased to announce the 2023 Fall Soccer League. Instruction and coaching by licensed certified coaches from NASA F.C. affiliated with N.Y. Red Bulls.
Click here to view and/or download the informational flyer for this program.
- Who: Open to all children ages 6 through 12.
- What: Fall Soccer League. All players must have their own shin guards to play. Instruction and coaching by licensed certified coaches from NASA F.C. affiliated with N.Y. Red Bulls.
- Where: All League games are played at the Wheeler Park Turf Field, which is located at 234 West Stimpson Avenue.
- When: The League begins on Saturday, September 16, 2023. Games will be played on Saturdays according to team schedule.
- How: Registration deadline is September 1, 2023. Registration fee is $50 for residents, and $60 for non-residents. The registration fee includes a one-time annual $6 insurance fee per child, if this has not been paid for with another program. All participants must have their own shin guards. Register online 24/7 here and log into your existing Community Pass account, or you may call 908-474-8600 Monday through Friday 8:30am-4:30pm. First time registrants are required to call during business hours to have an account set up.