Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to right sidebar Skip to footer

Sidewalk Permits

A Sidewalk Permit (SWP) is required by the Linden Engineering Division for the new construction or replacement of existing sidewalks along all Municipal and County Roads throughout the City. Permits along State Roads are under the jurisdiction of the NJDOT. There is a fee for the permit.

Click here to access sidewalk specifications and other valuable documentation.