As each day passes more people are tested and the numbers of those infected increases. We have lost so many Linden residents to COVID-19. Our hearts go out to those families as they mourn the loss of those they love. Please keep them in your prayers. I have a few timely requests for every Linden resident. Please…
- keep everyone that has suffered from this virus in your prayers.
- follow the CDC Guidelines to ensure everyone’s safety.
- stay home unless you are going out for essential items.
- practice social distancing at all times.
- stay home if you are sick.
We are all in this together, and we will continue working together to beat this.
Remember, to effectively communicate the latest COVID-19 information to our residents transparently and as quickly as possible, our COVID-19 Menu on the City website contains useful and current data. With questions concerning COVID-19 please call the Linden Board of Health Office or call the Coronavirus Emergency Hotline at 1-800-222-1222.
Please call my office with questions, concerns, for assistance, or even just to say hi.
Mayor Derek Armstead