Attention Linden Seniors!
Meals On Wheels grab and go lunches will be distributed outside in the front of the John T. Gregorio building starting on Tuesday, October 27, 2020 between 11:30am – 12:30pm. Lunches are only available on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Pre-Registration is required. To reserve a lunch, call Terry at the JTG Center @ (908) 474-8629 or the main office @ (908) 474-8627.
- Reservations for Tuesday meal pick up must be made by 10am on the preceding Thursday.
- Reservations for Thursday’s meal pick must be made by 10am on the preceding Monday.
- Reservations are only taken on weekdays.
- Seniors must be aged 60 or older, and a resident of Union County.
- A voluntary donation of $1.75 is suggested for the meal.
- Please wear your face mask; no mask, no service!
- Meals only available to seniors not currently receiving home delivered meals from the Meals-on-Wheels program.