Mayor Derek Armstead, the City of Linden, the Department of Parks & Recreation and Union County in conjunction with Kyle “Small” Smith and Family present the 5th Annual 8th Ward Reunion at Dorothy Ford Park. Come and enjoy this free community event featuring live entertainment, games, food and fun.
Click here to view and/or download the informational flyer for this event.
- Who: All ages welcome. Welcoming all fraternities and sororities.
- What: Reunion, a community event! Enjoy entertainment by Gotta Go Gaming Game Truck, games for the youth, face painting, caricatures by Akbar, food vendors, guest community speakers, and music by artists Marley Marl, Donna Edwards and Lil Ray, Kris Flowers and Tru Sol.
- Where: Dorothy Ford Park (Formerly St. Marks Park), which is located at 1298 Hussa Street.
- When: August 19, from 12pm until 9pm.
- Lunch for seniors povided by Five Loaves Outreach from 12pm until 2pm.
- How: Free event.
- Vendors, call 908-474-8493.