2022 Track & Field
Mayor Derek Armstead, the City of Linden and the Linden Department of Parks & Recreation are pleased to announce the 2022 Track & Field.
Our goal is to help the girls and boys of Linden develop their skills to become top notch collegian track and field athletes.
Click here to view and/or download the flyer for the 2022 Track & Field Program.
- Who: Open to all Linden boys and girls ages 14 through 17.
- What: Track and field summer conditioning program.
- Where: All practices will be held at the athletic field and oval located at 700 West Curtis Street.
- When: Monday, June 27th through Friday, July 29th. Monday through Thursday from 9am until 12pm. Events scheduled for Fridays.
- How: Free, but registration is required. To register online (24/7), click here and log into your existing Community Pass account. To register over the phone, please call (908) 474-8600, Monday through Friday from 9am until 4pm. All first-time registrants are required to call during business hours to have an account set up and MUST provide the following: birth certificate for child, a household bill showing proof of residency and a driver’s license or photo I.D. for the parent/guardian signing up their child.