2022 John T. Gregorio Basketball Camp
Mayor Derek Armstead, the City of Linden and the Department of Parks & Recreation are proud to offer another quality program: the 2022 John T. Gregorio Summer Basketball Camp. Please click here to view, and/or download the informational flyer for this program. The flyer includes the permission slip that must be submitted with your child on the first day of camp.
With questions, contact the Department of Parks & Recreation at (908) 474-8600, or email here.
- Who: Open to children entering grades 3rd through 8th. Linden residents only.
- What: The basketball camp will cover basketball fundamentals, ball handling skills, footwork techniques, rebounding, shooting skills, dribbling skills, as well as offensive and defensive strategies.
- Where: All games will be played in the gymnasium at the Linden High School, which is located at 121 West St. Georges Avenue.
- When: Monday, June 27, 2022 through Thursday, June 30, 2022. Camp hours are Monday through Wednesday from 9am until 2pm (bring lunch), and on Thursday from 9am until 12pm.
- How: Free, but registration is required. Registration deadline is June 24, 2022. Register online or in-person. To register online, click here and log into your existing Community Pass account. To register in person, visit the John T. Gregorio Center (330 Helen Street) between 9am and 4pm, or the Linden Multi-Purpose Center (1025 John Street) between 9am and 7pm. All first-time registrants are required to call during business hours to have an account set up and MUST provide the following: birth certificate for child, a household bill showing proof of residency and a driver’s license or photo I.D. for the parent/guardian signing up their child.