Notice regarding the May 2020 Caucus & City Council Meeting
In order to practice safe social distancing due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the May, 2020 City of Linden Caucus and Council Meetings will be held digitally. In order to participate please register for the meeting by following the links below. Please do so using your computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone. You will receive an email with a personalized link to the meeting. During the Tuesday Public meeting, comment will be allowed on the Amendment to the 2020 Budget, Ordinance #64-27, and during the public comment session. Once the public comment session begins no new attendees will be allowed in. A revised agenda, and additional material may be posted on Tuesday.
Click here to register for the City Caucus Meeting to be held on Monday, May 18, 2020 at 6pm.
Click here to register for the City Council meeting to be held on Tuesday, May 19, 2020 at 7pm and the preceding 6pm conference meeting.
- Meeting Agenda [updated document on May 19, 2020]
- Finance Report [updated document on May 19, 2020]
- 2020 Budget Amendment [updated document on May 19, 2020]
- 2020 Personnel Report [updated document on May 19, 2020]
- Ordinance 64-27 [updated document on May 19, 2020]]