Food Distribution Event – Saturday, May 8, 2021 @ 8am
The Union County Board of County Commissioners, the Village Super Market of Springfield Township, Gargiulo Produce and CMC are providing this drive up only food distribution event to all Union County residents affected by COVID-19 on Saturday, May 8, 2021 @ 8am.
- First 1,200 vehicles will receive shelf-safe food and fresh produce on a first come, first served basis.
- One food distribution per vehicle, while supplies last.
- Please make sure to clear out the vehicle’s trunk prior to arrival to make room for food bags.
- Bring one (1) proof of NJ residency, such as a utility bill, driver’s license, ID card, etc.
- Event will take place rain or shine.
Click here to view and/or download the event flyer in English and Spanish. With any questions, or for more information, please email the DHS Action Line or call them at 908 558 2288.