Open Opportunities with the City of Linden
Submission Due Date: Thursday, April 6, 2023 at 10am.
- Request for Proposals for Linden Opioid Abetment & Substance Abuse & Eradication & Redirection Program Prevention Consultants
- The RFP is on file at the Office of the Purchasing Agent, City Hall, 301 North Wood Avenue, Linden, NJ, 07036, or by request via email from the Purchasing Department.
- RFPs must be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS, and bearing the name and address of the proposer on outside; addressed to the Purchasing Agent, Jessica Slawinski, City of Linden, City Hall, 301 North Wood Ave., Linden, NJ 07036.
- To view, download, and/or print the advertised notice, please click here.
Open Job Opportunities
Submission Deadline is April 7th, 2023 at 4:30pm.
- One full time Mechanic Helper (Tier 2) position, in the Department of Community Service.
- One full time Laborer position, in the Department of Community Service.
- One full time Truck Driver (Tier 2) position available in the Department of Community Service.