Digital Marketing & Social Media Webinar
Hosted by the Union County Economic Development Corporation, this introductory webinar addresses the basics of harnessing the power of digital to make it work with your business’s marketing strategy. You’ll leave with a fundamental understanding of the core principles of digital marketing and the know-how to balance digital techniques with traditional methods for greater effectiveness.
Digital marketing is an important part of your promotional mix, and social media platforms are valuable tools to use in your marketing communications strategy. In this workshop, they’ll cover:
- Using your website to build a foundation for communicating content
- Integrating digital marketing into your overall promotions
- Search Engine Optimization
- Key aspects of popular social media platforms
Event Dates/Times & Registration PLEASE NOTE: Once you have registered, a link to the webinar will be emailed to you prior to the event with instructions.
- November 17, 2020 – 10am – 11:30am – More information and Registration
- December 8, 2020 – 6pm – 7:30pm – More information and registration