August 13, 2020
A Special Meeting of the Linden Shade Tree Commission will take place at 6pm on Thursday, August 13, 2020. The meeting will be held electronically due to current health emergency, as declared by the Governor of New Jersey, limiting personal contact and public gatherings. Members of the public wishing to offer comments can access the meeting using the Go-To- Meetings electronic platform below. Please keep your microphone muted until the public comment portion of the meeting. Official action may be taken at this meeting. Portions of the meeting may be held in Executive Session.
- To Award the contract for tree planting for Fall 2020/Spring 2021 based upon bids received Wednesday, August 12, 2020. Actions will also include assignment of signatories of the Resolution and Contract.
- Discussion: Tree damage and issues from the Tropical Storm on August 04, 2020.
- Discussion: Violations of Tree ordinance.
- Payment of any outstanding bills.
How To Dial In Using Your Phone
- To participate in this virtual meeting, first, dial 1 (571) 317-3122.
- Then, enter the following access code: 825 897 101 #
How To Connect Using Your Computer, Smartphone or Tablet
- To participate using your computer’s microphone and/or camera, click here.
- If you are prompted for an access code, enter 891 784 589 and click on the button that says “Join”.
- Your computer will then get a prompt from the website to either open the GoToMeeting application (if it is already installed on your computer) or to install the GoToMeeting application if it is not already installed on your computer.
- The GoToMeeting application will then open and you will be connected to the meeting.
- If you have technical issues, you will find answers to frequently asked questions and the ability to contact GoToMeeting’s technical support staff here.