Shade Tree Commission Meeting
June 3, 2021
The regular meeting of the Linden Shade Tree Commission will be held at 7pm. The meeting will be held electronically due to current health emergency, as declared by the Governor of New Jersey, limiting personal contact and public gatherings.
The public may offer comment, at appropriate times by voice when the meeting is open for public comment in the program, or by submitting written comment no later than 12pm. prevailing local time, on the date of the meeting to the Commission Chairman/Secretary by email or by fax to (908) 474-8451. Please include your name and address in the correspondence and title emails “public meeting comment.” Please keep your microphone muted until the public comment portion of the meeting. Official action may be taken at this meeting. Portions of the meeting may be held in Executive Session.
- Submit written comments by email here.
- Click here to enter the next virtual Shade Tree Commission meeting.
- Click here to read and/or download the official notice about this virtual meeting.
- Click here to download the meeting calendar resolution for all Shade Tree Commission meetings for 2021.
- Click here to download the agenda for this meeting.
How To Dial In Using Your Phone
- To participate in this virtual meeting, first, dial 1 (929) 205-6099.
- Then, enter the following meeting ID: 872 0822 7730 #
- Then, enter the following passcode: 694035
How To Connect Using Your Computer, Smartphone or Tablet
- To participate using your computer’s microphone and/or camera, click here.
- If you are prompted for meeting ID, enter the one above and click on the button that says “Join”.
- Your computer will then get a prompt from the website to either open the meeting application (if it is already installed on your computer) or to install the meeting application if it is not already installed on your computer.
- The meeting application will then open and you will be connected to the meeting.
- When you sign in you may have to wait for the host to allow you to enter. Stay logged in until that happens. You are required to identify yourself when asked to do so when you are signed in.