August 22, 2023
5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
728 North Wood Avenue, Linden, NJ 07036 (908) 486-2668
Mayor Derek Armstead, the City of Linden, the Linden Board of Health and the Linden Board of Education, in partnership with St. Georges Pharmacies are providing a Children’s Flu and COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic. Supplies are limited, register online in advance to reserve your dose.
Click here to view and/or download the informational flyer for this event.
- Who: Children of all ages are welcome. Vaccines also available for parents and educators.
- What: Flu and COVID-19 vaccinations. Supplies are limited.
- When: Tuesday, August 22, 2023 from 5:30pm until 8:30pm.
- Where: School #1, which is located at 728 North Wood Avenue.
- How: Pre-registration is preferred, click here to register. Walk-ins will be accepted (subject to availability). With questions, please call the Linden Board of Health at 908-474-8409.
- Flu: no fee with insurance, $35 out of pocket.
- COVID-19: no fee with or without insurance.