July 26, 2022
46 Lower Road, Linden, NJ 07036
EVENT POSTPONED. More information regarding rescheduling will be posted once available.
Mayor Derek Armstead and the City of Linden have partnered with the Associated Humane Societies to provide Linden residents with the Associated Humane Societies Mobile Unit by appointment only on July 26th.
Services to be offered by appointment only include wellness checks, vaccinations and microchips. No surgeries.
- Who: Available to Linden residents.
- What: Pet wellness exams, vaccinations and microchips.
- When: Tuesday, July 26th, 2022 by appointment only.
- Where: 46 Lower Road, in the P.A.L. Field.
- How: To schedule an appointment, call (973) 824-7080 Ext. 118