Skip to content
Here’s what we know so far about the July 7th Primary
- The July 7th primary will be a primarily vote-by-mail election.
- ALL registered Democratic and Republican voters will receive a postage-paid vote-by-mail ballot.
- ALL unaffiliated and inactive voters will receive a postage-paid vote-by-mail ballot application.
- There will be a limited number of in-person polling places in each county that will be open to ensure that everyone can exercise their right to vote.
- The deadline by which votes must be received by a county Board of Elections to be counted as valid will be extended from 48 hours after polls close to seven days after polls close.