Once completed all applications must be returned via email or mailed to City of Linden City Clerks’ Office, 301 North Wood Avenue, Linden, NJ 07036. Applications that are mailed must be postmarked by the application deadline or they will be returned to the applicant. Please be advised that all employment applications must be completed at the time of submission. Please include copies of resumes, proof of qualifications or any additional documents you wish to submit with your application.
Submission Deadline is December 19th, 2022 at 4pm.
- Two full time Public Safety Telecommunicator Trainee positions in the Police Department.
Submission Deadline is December 9th, 2022 at 4:30pm.
- One full time Principal Payroll Clerk position available in the Treasury Department.
- One full time Laborer position available in the Department of Community Services.
- One full time Mechanic Helper (Tier 2) position, in the Department of Community Services.
- One full time Truck Driver position available in the Department of Community Services