Influenza Vaccination Clinics
Mayor Derek Armstead, the City of Linden, the Linden Public Library and the Linden Board of Health, in partnership with St. Georges Family and St. Georges Specialty Pharmacy, announce the Influenza Vaccination Clinics.
Click here to view and/or download the informational flyer for this event.
- What: Influenza vaccinations. Also availlable: COVD-19 vaccinations, updated boosters and testing.
- When & Where:
- Thursday, October 13, 2022 from 10am until 1pm at the Linden Public Library, which is located at 31 East Henry Street.
- Monday, October 17, 2022 from 6:30pm until 8:15pm at the Linden Public Library, which is located at 31 East Henry Street.
- Thursday, October 27, 2022 from 1pm until 4pm at the John T. Gregorio Center, which is located at 330 Helen Street.
- How: No appointment necessary. Walk-ins welcome for all dates and locations. Regardless of insurance status, there will be no out-of-pocket fee to any vaccine recipient at this clinic. Influenza vaccination is covered 100% by Medicare and Medicaid, and by most major health insurance providers. For more information, please call the Linden Health Department at (908) 474-8409.