Vital Record Request
Click here to view and/or download the vital record request. Vital records include birth certificates, marriage certificates, civil union certificates, domestic partnership certificates and death certificates. Click below for requirements and information pertaining to licenses and registrations.
- Marriage/Civil Union License Information
- Marriage licenses are available to qualifying applicants of all gender compositions, including applicants seeking licenses for same-gender or “same-sex” marriages and nonbinary applicants.
- To view the New Jersey Department of Health’s Application for License: Marriage, Remarriage, Civil Union, or Reaffirmation of Civil Union (Updated April 8, 2019) and the Department’s Same Sex Marriage Frequently Asked Questions, please click here.
- Applications may be made in the City Clerk’s office in Linden City Hall on the 2nd Floor between 10am and 4pm on Mondays by appointment only. Please contact our office at (908) 474-8452 to schedule an appointment and further instructions.
- Domestic Partnership Registration Information
Citizen Leadership Form
Dog License Application
Garage & Yard Sale Application