- Who: For Linden residents only. Must show ID and children must be present.
- What: The City of Linden will be distributing school backpacks and supplies.
- Where: Raymond Wood Bauer Promenade, which is located at 400 North Wood Avenue.
- When: Monday, August 29th, 2022 from 4pm until 7pm.
Mayor Derek Armstead, Linden First and Communities in Cooporation, Inc. are pleased to announce the Employment and Job Readiness Class, a Mayor Derek Armstead and Linden City Council Program.
Seeking a job? Join our Employment Job Readiness Class. Free $20 gas cards for the 1st three registrants. To view and/or download the Employment Job Readiness Class flyer, click here. With questions, call (908) 445-4745.
Recognizing their support in numerous programming efforts, helping to make communities better Join us for discussion and insight. Discover their passion and roles and listen to inspirational stories to encourage our sisters. Click here to view and/or download the flyer for this event.
- Dr. Marnie Hazelton, Superintendent of Linden Public Schools
- Lisa Armstead-Ormon, City of Linden Councilwoman
- Denise Wilkerson, Borough of Roselle Council President
- When: Friday, March 25, 2022 from 5:30pm until 6:30pm
- Where: Zoom; Meeting ID: 818 4400 4528, Passcode: CIC2022
Communities In Cooperation invites you to attend our Entrepreneur Rounding Table Event.
We want to help you! Get connected, share your concerns and ideas, and increase your knowledge, visibility and sales.
- When: Sunday, December 5rd, 2021 from 3pm – 4pm
- Where: Virtual, via Zoom.
- How: You must register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Communities In Cooperation invites you to attend our End of The Year Career Fair.
- When: Friday, December 3rd, 2021 from 12pm – 2pm
- Where: Linden Multi Purpose Center, 1025 John Street
- How: You must register by November 29th by clicking here.
You are invited to CIC’s Youth & Family Funday!
Families may attend, especially families affected by IDA! Must RSVP as boxed lunches will be served and pre-packaged school supplies (while supplies last) plus more.
- When: Saturday, September 25th 2021 from 12pm until 3pm
- Where: Wilson Pond Park on Summit Terrace & St. Georges Avenue (across from Linden High School and next to the Vo-Tech).
CIC received a grant for youth that is making this event possible. Please click here to view and/or download the flyer for this event.
- June 23rd and 24th, 2021 from 2pm until 6pm
- June 25th from 1pm until 3pm
Calling all youth to join me and the CIC Staff for an all-important #YOUTHSYMPOSIUM because preparing our young people for the future world of work is essential. Register now the Youth Job Readiness Symposium on Thursday, June 17th by clicking here.
- When: Thursday, June 17th from 4pm – 5:30pm
- Where: Linden Multi-Purpose Center 1025 John Street, Linden, NJ