2023 Linden Special Needs Day Camp
Mayor Derek Armstead, the City of Linden, and the Department of Parks & Recreation are pleased to announce that registration is open for the 2023 Linden Special Needs Day Camp!
- Who: Open to all children entering kindergarten through sixth grade.
- What: 8-week outdoor Linden Special Needs Day Camp.
- When: June 26 through August 18, 2023 from 8am until 5:30pm.
- Where: McGillvray Park – 8th Ward (Bedle Place off of Park Avenue). Rain site: 8th Ward Park Recreation Building.
- $500 for entire program. Limited spots available. Registration must be done in-person (whether new or returning) at the John T. Gregorio Center, which is located at 330 Helen Street.
- Click here to view and/or download all the information for the 2023 Linden Special Needs Day Camp.